Sunday, April 5, 2009

Raja Daniel Matiin

We've been through lots of things.Since august 2007 till now.Maybe i never have a feeling for u before.N so r u.But now we r truly inlove.N i can promise u one thing.U r FUCKING diffrnt.So its fucking impossible for me to leave u just.I promise u,tht if we r not tgther,i will never love another guy like i loved u.I promise u this.And its HARD for me to find laki lain sebenarnye.Eventhough u r not perfect,but still,im glad that u r mine.Cus u never give up on me.N u'll do anythg just to comfort me.Thanks...2years / 4months skrg.we r still together :) Why dont we keep moving on till our last breathhhhhh..........I sayang u.I love u.I will never leave u :) Im happy to be with u.Im happy to be urs.Im happy tht u are mine.And im happy tht u love me too sayang ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment