Monday, April 6, 2009

Frustrated



I swear im fucking not in the mood when she said the bag was SOLD OUT!Damn!I was so excited doh!My mum was about to buy it for me haha.I sacrified for this one bag like so killing me out when i was at bandung(wondering if u could get a BETTER one.N i found it but it was FUCKING SOLD OUT!!!).The design is simple the colour is nice (x nampak gedik langsung).TAPI SOLD OUT!!!BABI!!!1 pon x de langsong.Sumpah sakit hati!!!Da la mase kat bandung cousin aku yg beli utk gf die!X kn nk beli 2 kot!Japgi same.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Nak bag macam ni !!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. aalalala...
    cianyer dia...
    nk bper bnyk beg nie...
    nti segudang aku belikn ko...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cool ape beg nie !
    beli yg lain lah farra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wehhh u kata ahh pg bandung? celah mane? haha
    i baru je pergi hari tuh!

    ReplyDelete